The Dam_PT layer describes the locations and attributes of dams. Currently this information is sourced from the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers and the Federal Emergency Management Agency’s National Inventory of Dams database.
- The “OBJECTID” attribute is a system default that provides a unique ID for each record in the dataset.
- The “RevDate” attribute indicates the date when a record was updated or changed.
- The “SourceAgency” attribute indicates the agency responsible for changing a particular record – the range of values for this attribute is controlled by the “Agency” domain.
- The “RecordID” attribute provides a unique ID that stakeholders can use to link ancillary data to outside of the AK Hydro database.
- The “DamName” attribute indicates the US ACoE name for each dam.
- The “OtherName” attribute indicates the local name for each dam.
- The “Enabled” attribute indicates whether or not a record participates in the Hydro_GN geometric network. The “Enabled” attribute occurs by default in each feature class that participates in the geometric network.
- The “GlobalID” attribute provides a unique ID for each record in the dataset and is required for each versioned dataset that participates in a replication scheme
- The “SHAPE” attribute is a system default that identifies the type of feature geometry for each record.