The Barrier_PT layer describes the locations and attributes of bedrock waterfalls that are potential barriers to fish passage. Waterfalls less than 1 meter are not mapped nor are those caused only by wood or debris jams.
- The “OBJECTID” attribute is a system default that provides a unique ID for each record in the dataset.
- The “RevDate” attribute indicates the date when a record was updated or changed.
- The “SourceAgency” attribute indicates the agency responsible for changing a particular record – the range of values for this attribute is controlled by the “Agency” domain.
- The “DataSource” attribute indicates what information was used in creating the record – the range of values for this attribute is controlled by the “DataSource” domain.
- The “HztlAccuracy” attribute indicates horizontal map accuracy and appropriate map scale associated with the type of information used in creating or updating the record – the range of values for this attribute is controlled by the “HorizontalAccuracy” domain.
- The “BarrierPtr” attribute provides a unique ID for relating external ancillary observation info about a particular Barrier record.
- The “Type” attribute indicates the abbreviation for the type of falls and an estimate of its impact on fish species – the first two characters define the falls type and the third character indicates the passability of the barrier. The range of values for this attribute is controlled by the “BarrierType” domain.
- The “Height” attribute indicates the vertical height of the barrier in meters.
- The “Source” attribute indicates the shorthand version of the survey which cataloged the barrier information.
- The “GlobalID” attribute provides a unique ID for each record in the dataset and is required for each versioned dataset that participates in a replication scheme
- The “Enabled” attribute indicates whether or not a record participates in the Hydro_GN geometric network. The “Enabled” attribute occurs by default in each feature class that participates in the geometric network.
- The “Comments” attribute contains any notable remarks that the editor wants communicated with a particular record.
- The “SHAPE” attribute is a system default that identifies the type of feature geometry for each record.